Monday, February 12, 2007

Bennett Meets Nana Sue & GP!


Well, we've had an eventful week. Nana Sue (my former boss) and GP (Grandma Penny....our buyer's agent and dear friend) came out from sunny southern California to visit us and meet Bennett. Bless their hearts! They were only here for a day when I got pretty sick. We're talking fever and the whole bit. Those ladies took over with Bennett while I got some much-needed rest. I'll have to say, Bennett and Fletcher loved every minute of it. Sue and Penny spoiled my boys with new toys and homemade chocolate chip cookies, lemon pie, and the list goes on. We're blessed to have such a wonderful extended family. We hated to see them go, but know they'd had enough of this chilly weather. Now they can put their winter coats back in storage until their next visit to the south!

No comments: