Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Easter!




It's amazing! Having a child really makes holidays take on a whole new meaning. Waking up Easter morning and heading to church to celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord makes me take note of just how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband and beautiful son. We're all healthy and are surrounded by family and friends. Life is good. Fletcher, Bennett and I spent this Easter in Nashville with Fletcher's family. This time a year ago, I was in San Diego with my mother, Fletcher had just deployed for the third time to Iraq.....and we were about to find out the greatest news to date....that we were expecting! Wow! What a difference a year makes. Pretty amazing.

1 comment:

Taylor and Ryan said...

Jill ~ Your family is beautiful!!! I found your blog from Chesley's and have loved getting to see Bennett. He is precious! ...congratulations to you on your marriage and your little angel!
-Taylor (Trout) Sorahan