Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bennett is 10 Months Old




Actually yesterday Bennett was 10 months old. I can't believe how fast this first year is going by....slow down! My baby is growing up too fast. Bennett is so funny. We had music class today and he gets all into it. I've decided I need to get one of those instruments the teacher blows into....no kidding, Bennett stops in his tracks and perks up the minute she starts to play. Reminds me a lot of the Umpa Lumpas (sp) when Willie Wonka summoned them. Back to my point...10 months!! He's pulling up on EVERYTHING sometimes successfully and sometimes tipping over onto his head. Very impressive either way. If I were saavy enough, I'd video his "commando" crawl and put it on the blog. The child refuses to lift his tummy off the ground. My sister inlaw said I should tape a wet paper towel to his belly and let him clean my floors. Everyday brings something new. This is by far the best job I've ever had!

No comments: