Monday, May 12, 2008

Our First Happy Meal



We don't frequent McDonald's or any other fast food place for that matter, but while in Texas one night I ran through McDonald's and grabbed Bennett a happy meal. He's been so insistant on feeding himself that we thought we'd just let him try it and see how it goes. Of course, he loved it. I think he ate more in that one sitting than the whole time we were there. And he's drinking out of the gigantic mug b/c that's what he saw everyone else doing. His sippy cup just wasn't as cool as the huge mug, I guess. Anyway, I gave in and there he went. More ended up on him than in his mouth, but the little guy was happy. I always thought the saying was "If Momma ain't happy....", but I think it really says "If Bennett ain't happy, ain't nobody happy".

No comments: