Saturday, June 14, 2008

Memorial Day in Nashville






I'm a little behind on posting, so I'll start where I left off. Bennett and I returned from St. Simon's, spent the night at home and then headed up to Nashville for Memorial Day. Fletcher was in New York for the week and we thought it would be a good opportunity to get in a visit with Pops and CeCe. We headed up on Saturday morning and spent the evening just hanging out. Bennett was worn out, so he and I both went to bed pretty early. He woke up that night with fever and was sick the rest of the weekend. Bless his heart.....between the fever and runny nose, he still got in some good playtime with Cousin Trey. Pops took him for a ride in the convertible which he loved and he got to see the mean ol' goose at the pond. By Monday his fever had gone down a little, so we headed back to Atlanta. It was a quick, but great visit with Pops, CeCe, Aunt Katie, Uncle Chuck, and Cousin Trey.

No comments: