Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Annual Trip to Camp Meeting




For as long as I can remember, we've spent the first week in August at Bloys Camp Meeting in Fort Davis, Texas. It's one of my favorite weeks of the year. My stepdad's grandparents began going years ago and it's a tradition my family has come to love. This year Fletcher was unable to join us, so Bennett and I made the trip just the two of us. Pa and Nina picked us up at the airport in Midland/Odessa and we spent a week out there enjoying family and friends we wait all year to get to see. Bennett was wide open playing with his buddies and having ice cream and cobbler after lunch and dinner. I took a bunch of pics, so I'll do my best not to bore you. These are from our first night there and Bennett was getting the feel of his new dump trucks and bulldozers in the cabin with Nina and Pa looking on.

No comments: