Friday, October 31, 2008

The Boy Loves Hats


What can I say? My boy loves his hats. This morning I had to take Bennett to parent's morning out to go to a doctor's appt. It was a little chilly outside, so I put him in a sweater and gave him the matching hat. Trying to be proactive this "cold season", I thought I'd just send the hat along in case the kids went out to the playground. Oh no! Once Bennett caught a glimpse of it, he had to wear it. He wore it in the house this morning during breakfast, in the car on the way to church, and sported it as he walked in. He was still wearing it 4 hours later when I picked him up. They never made it out to the playground, but the nursery worker said he refused to let her take it. He crashed as soon as he got home, so I had to sneak a picture.

No comments: