Monday, December 22, 2008

Children's Museum






Fletcher was off work today, so we planned to take Bennett to the Atlanta Children's Museum (again to celebrate his birthday). I know, I know....lots of celebrating going on, but since I was unable to throw him a real party with friends we wanted to do something special. The museum is amazing. He loved it. Every corner was filled with something exciting and engaging. I had a blast just watching him. Bennett played with the bulldozers, the work room, the grocery store, and even fished. Just the excitement in his face....most of my pictures turned out blurry because I was snapping shots at a moving target. By the end of the day, he was pooped as you can see in one of the pictures. Tomorrow is Bennett's official birthday, but I have to warn you, we'll probably continue the celebration for another day or so. Then we'll celebrate the birth of another special baby.


1 comment:

Callie said...

the picture with the both of them sleeping...precious!