Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cat Fight




I picked up Bennett from school today and the teacher started apologizing. That's never a good start....but bless her heart, she was so worried about what I was going to say when I saw Bennett. Bennett is a rough-hosier (not sure I spelled that right). He's all boy! His buddy in school is exactly the same. We actually find comfort in the fact that those two are in the same class, so they can entertain each other without getting too rough with the others. Apparently, today they were playing in the house and when the boys came out, Bennett was a little wounded. They said no crying was involved. I could only get a picture of one side, but rest assured, the other side of his face looks just about the same. I know this is just the beginning of a world with boys, so thank goodness for dial soap and neosporin.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just found your blog from FB. Poor Bennett! That class is wild!