Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day





Today we hosted the St. Patty's Day party for Bennett's class. It's comic relief watching nine 2 year olds interact....comic relief because it's not my job every day. Ms. Kris and Ms. Carolyn deserve many, MANY jewels in their crowns in heaven because it takes a special person to do what they do. Beau went along for his first classroom party and he was a huge hit. The little girls couldn't get enough of the "live" baby. Bennett got protective at one point kicking Micah when he got a little too close. He said "back it up....my Beau!". Really! "Back it up" is one of our new phrases....he tells me to back it up when I want to change his diaper, etc.

1 comment:

Jen said...

"Back it up!" That is too cute! That made me laugh out loud. Your boys are just precious!