Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He Rolls!!!







First of all, Beau rolled from his back to his stomach today. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't witnessed it myself, but he did it! He rolled from stomach to back about 6 weeks ago (which freaked me out a little). I put him down on his stomach for a nap and when I went back in, he had flipped and his head was at the other end of the crib. How in the heck does that happen? But today on the playmat, I watched the little roly poly work it out. The picture doesn't prove anything, but it's the "after" shot. He was stuck on his side for a minute or two...Bennett and I were cheering him on and he finally whipped that arm around and made it. Great job, Beau!

The Easter Bunny was gracious enough to get the boys Pinochio, so we watched it this afternoon. I have to say, it was a hit with both. I snapped pics of the boys watching the movie together (I'll use it as proof one day when their fighting that they really do like each other).

No comments: