Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visiting Grammy and Papa in God's Country










I haven't had a chance to download all of my pictures from our visit to Grammy and Papa's and these that I'm putting up on the blog right now don't begin to do our visit justice. We had a blast. Bennett and Beau rode 4-wheelers, rode their horse Belle, fed the cows and horses, swam in the pool, ate popsicles, found horny toads, picked up cats by the tail....the list goes on and on. Bennett got his first pair of real cowboy boots this trip and as you'll see in pictures to come, he loves them. If he told me once, he told me a hundred times, "Momma, I'm a cowboy!". Papa and Grammy spoiled the boys. Not sure how I'm going to live up to these last few weeks in Texas. Thanks for a wonderful visit to the Panhandle. I'll post more pics when I get them loaded.

No comments: