Monday, September 14, 2009

Surprise!










I'm so blessed to have such sweet friends. We had been invited over to the Hennessey's for dinner last night and we were looking forward to getting together with them and letting the kids play. When we arrived (10 minutes late because Fletcher had to run to Target to get a "protractor"), I was completely surprised by my dear friends and their families. I mean really surprised. That's saying a lot. I usually catch on to things like that, but because my birthday was a week ago, it never dawned on me. I'm still in shock and for lack of better words....I'm so honored and flattered that these wonderful ladies would go to all this trouble for me. I'm definitely blessed and thankful. Here are a few pics of the evening. And on a side note...the only disadvantage to being surprised is you don't know to wear something cute and touch up your makeup, so keep that in mind when looking. :)
P.S. My thoughtful husband had run into Target to get the hostesses a little gift (no protractor)....he's a keeper!

1 comment:

Oxford Collection said...

TOO sweet!! Uhhhh...your boys are SO precious and i can't believe how fast they are growing up!! wow. It goes WAY too fast! Hope ya'll are doing well and we think of you often!! Emily and John:)