Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun-filled Fall Saturday








Friday night we took the boys to the fair and I'm kicking myself for leaving the camera in the car. The boys had a great time. Bennett got to ride some rides and he, Fletcher, and Beau shared a funnel cake. Wish I had pictures of that. BUT I did take some pictures of the boys yesterday. Fletcher had to work all weekend, so I took the boys up to the square for the book fair. The firemen were there handing out hats, Bennett got his face painted, and we even got to hear a few local authors read their books. What a great way to enjoy the beautiful weather! The boys had on their Vols gear in hopes of bringing good luck for the game last night....didn't happen, but we don't think it was personal. Oh, and I have to add, Beau had a blow-out right when we got home (which explains why he was naked looking out the window).

No comments: