Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas w/ Nina and Pa




We spent Dec. 28th-Jan 1st in Bonham visiting Nina & Pa, Aunt Jade, and all of our other aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was such a nice, relaxing time to spend with everyone. The boys opened more gifts (spoiled) and we ate and ate and ate! We headed to Roxton for an afternoon to see Cousin Lane and the crew. Bennett and Beau loved getting to play with him. Cousin Lily spent the night with us and she and Bennett were pumped about getting to go to the movies to see the Princess and the Frog. My cousins Andy and Jenny spent New Year's Eve with us along with their two boys Jackson and Wilder. Fletcher and I even got to sneak off for a night to have dinner with some of my college friends. I'm so lucky to have such dear friends that will drop everything and squeeze in a dinner when I come to town. Means a lot! And thanks Nina and Pa for keeping the boys while Fletcher and I went out.

No comments: