Sunday, June 6, 2010

We're Home







After a month long trip to Bonham, the panhandle, back to Bonham, and then onto California, we're home! I've just loaded my pictures and I have well over a 150, SO I'll pick my favorite ones and load a few everyday or so. The first few days we arrived in Texas were spent in Bonham at Nina and Pa's house. We were there in time to celebrate Mother's Day which is extra-special considering one year ago on that day, my mom was admitted into the hospital with Lymphoma. To get to celebrate her and how far she has come was wonderful. The boys played and played, sword-fighting, and riding tricycles. Sweet Alex from across the street spent many afternoons with us just running around and sharing toys. The boys loved to play in the sprinkler (naked)....one of the perks of being in a small town. We so enjoyed our time there.

No comments: