Thursday, October 28, 2010

Typhoon Chaba



I'm not going to act a bit surprised by the fact that we are having a typhoon as we speak. I would say that's our luck, but the reality is, we actually are very lucky. Although this is typhoon #2 in our short 3 months here, we are safe and sound and have the opportunity to watch it from the comforts of our home in our pjs. That can't be a bad thing, right? The boys were fascinated by the winds. To be honest, I was a little nervous by the high wind speeds tonight.....we're all sleeping in the same bed. That's my answer to any nervous situation....I put my babies right beside me and we stick together. Bennett stood by the window quite a bit while Beau raided the Halloween candy today. For a day cooped up inside, the legos (and The Wiggles) were our saving grace. I snuck a few pics of the boys playing.

No comments: