Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beautiful Day at Chiraumi Aquarium















I guess it's Murphy's Law that the minute guests leave the weather turns beautiful. That's definitely been the case with CeCe and Pops. The weather was chilly and drizzly almost the entire time they were here. And now we have blooming cherry blossoms and gorgeous weather. We took advantage of the sunshine and headed back up north to the aquarium. We're getting our money's worth out of our season passes. I took my camera and the boys were more than happy to pose for some pictures for Daddy. Muchas gracias to Bennett and Beau and I got a little camera happy with all the flowers. The kids love to have lunch watching the giant whale sharks and I enjoy it too. Each time we go to the aquarium, we find something new. Today it was the turtle pool. We ended the afternoon playing on the by net playground.

P.S. I caved and let the boys pick out a treat to take home with them. Again, I can feel Fletcher cringing as he reads this, but......single parenting sometimes = weak moments. :)

No comments: