Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tidwell Camp Site





The boys have been looking forward to their first camping trip ever since Santa brought them a tent. I think it was well worth the wait. Fletcher put the tent up in our backyard Friday after school and the boys couldn't wait to get their sleeping bags situated. I think they arranged and rearranged all their gear about 5 times. I strictly enforced the one and only rule to the tent (which just so happens to be the rule I made up).....no girls in the tent. That meant Momma had to sleep in her bed. It was a quiet evening for me until about 8:15 when I started getting a frequent visitor. Beau decided he's rather hang with me than outside. I can't say I blame him, but Bennett and Fletcher slept out there all night. I'm sure Fletcher would much prefer sleeping in his own bed after being on that ship, but he's doing a great job making up for lost time with the boys.

No comments: