Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CeCe & Pops Come to Visit





















I'm playing catch up with my posts, but I have a good excuse....CeCe & Pops came to visit! They arrived on a Saturday night and we left for Okuma the next morning. Since this was their second visit across the pond, we thought they were due a little beach time. That and the only way to beat the heat is to be either on the beach or in the pool. We did both. :) We spent 3 nights at Okuma which is a little military beach resort on the northern part of Okinawa. It's hassle-free with everything the boys could want to do within arm's reach. We went out on the glass-bottom boat, roasted smores, and talked Pops into a hike up to Hiji Falls. Heading home from Okuma, we hit up the Nago Pineapple Park and the dolphin show at Churaumi Aquarium (which I have no proof of since I left my camera in the car). I have a feeling CeCe & Pops may be in for some rest time when they arrive back home.

No comments: