Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rocktoberfest 2011









We ventured out to Rocktoberfest held at Torii Beach. I was a bit hesitant imagining a bunch of drunken servicemen and music playing way too loudly in the background. Having said that, I realize how lame I must sound. There was a time when I would have been all about free-flowing booz and loud music, but that was before Bennett and Beau graced me with them early to rise and never to nap motto. :) SO we went early and left early, but it was well worth it. The bouncy houses alone made the kids' day. They bounced and bounced to the point I started wondering if kids ever get whiplash from those things. After working up a sweat, we checked out the stage. While snacking on snowcones, we caught the Japanese version of a Blink 182 song. On our way out, we came across our faves.....firemen! It was Christmas in October! I would say we came, we rocked/bounced, we left!

No comments: