Saturday, March 3, 2012

Soccer Season Begins...













Our first soccer season has just begun with practices. The boys are thrilled (even though only one is old enough to play). You can't tell Beau he's not playing. He practices along the sidelines while Bennett practices on the field. As I sit and watch these two, I realize I have two little boys....not babies, not toddlers, but little boys. Be still my heart, but they are growing and changing way too fast for me to cope. I wish I could capture even an ounce of their funny comments and gestures and bottle it up to savor later on (ex. Beau screaming out at 3 am that the dragon has his toe or Bennett finding a toy ring and telling me he can now marry Ali because he has a ring for her). These boys are eccentric.....they love a good hat :), but my sweet friend in Georgia informed me she expected nothing less of mini-Fletchers. I guess she's right, SO we'll continue to pack our fedora's, costumes, cowboy boots, and now soccer shoes (thanks, Papa) wherever we go.

No comments: