Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bathtime at the Tidwell's



We love bathtime. I really believe Bennett would stay in his little tub all day if I would let him. He kicks and splashes until there's no water left in the tub. I fill it back up and he continues to splash sometimes followed by a "Bennett-made" rainbow if you know what I mean. Boys are notorious for doing that so I've been told. I can't help but sneak in a few pictures of him with his hair all wet. That giggle that he does when kicks so hard the water gets him on his nose is the best. Little miracles!

1 comment:

Chesley said...

He is so cute and I know all about those "little rainbows"! Bath time is always Garrett's favorite. I hope it always is. I dread the "I'm not taking a bath" stage I hear some kids go through. Bennett is so cute I just want to reach in the pictures and squeeze on him! :)