Monday, September 10, 2007

Refusing Naps!


So not sure what the problem is, but Bennett refuses to go down for a nap. This is a new thing....we (and I mean "we") use to love Bennett's long morning nap. He'd go down sometime around 10:15 and sleep until lunch. Perfect for me. I'd shower and get my chores done around the house and we'd have our afternoon to do errands or play. It's like a switch got flipped and he now won't have anything to do with going down. He'll do everything he can to keep those big brown eyes open until he just can't do it anymore. It's like he thinks he's going to miss something. This morning we went into his nursery like we always do. We turned on our music and started rocking....nope....not going down. I put him down in his crib knowing he was exhausted and hoping he'd just go down. Nope! I gave in and thought since it was so close to lunchtime at this point, I'd just feed him and surely with a full tummy he'd sleep. Sure enough. We barely got through his sweet potatoes and he was out. You'd think his crib would be more comfortable, but....what do ya do? Thought you might need a visual for this one. :)

No comments: