Monday, September 17, 2007

Swing Swing Swing



The child loves being outside! At my mom and stepdad's house in Bonham, they have this treehouse in the backyard. My stepdad built it for the grandkids to play in and I know as Bennett gets older, he's going to spend hours in it. For now, they have a car swing tied to the tree and Bennett could spend hours in that thing going back and forth. I would like to blame the hair standing up on the wind blowing, but I'm afraid that would be a lie. His hair always looks like that. I welcome any suggestions aside from cutting it. We wet it down in the morning forcing it to lay down.....15 minutes later it's back up straight. I've heard baby oil, but I'd prefer he not look greasey. :) Anyway, back to the point...the swing. I highly recommend investing in one of these! It's a keeper!

No comments: