Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bennett Opens Another Gift...







Fletcher left Thursday for duck camp, so it's just Bennett and I hanging out. We've officially finished our Christmas shopping (at least we think we have) and we've done some baking to take to the neighbors. Aside from us both being a little under the weather, we've had a great time. Our new thing now is he likes to chase me. We crawl around and he'll follow me back and forth across the room. All you moms reading this know exactly what I'm talking about. We're heading to Texas for the holidays, so I've been letting Bennett open a gift a night. Grammy and Papa mailed a box full of goodies and CeCe and Pops brought down their gifts, so Bennett has a lot to choose from. Right now we're still pretty fascinated by the wrapping paper, but I'm sure that will change. I've posted some pics from the last few days.

No comments: