Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Bennett!




My baby boy turned one on December 23rd and I still can't believe it. This year has been amazing.....filled with more joy than I ever imagined possible. I've learned so much this year and feel so badly for all that I ever put my parents through. I worry about him bumping his head as he tries to learn to walk, so I can't begin to imagine when he's 16 and driving. Let's take it one day at a time. :) BUT, I will apologize to my parents for ever coming home late, not calling them back when they had left messages for me, and all of the other things I did that would make any parent worry. It all comes full circle.


We celebrated Bennett's birthday in Texas at Nina and Pa's house. We were having my mom's side of the family over for our Christmas celebration, so Bennett had quite the audience as he dove into his cake. He was a little hesitant at first, but once he got the hang of it, cake went everywhere.


Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Boy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi there, I'm blog surfing tonight and when your blog came up, I figured from the photos that your son is close in age to mine and I was right -- my son was also born on December 23rd, 2006! It must be the day the stars were aligned to make sons that are perfect in every way.

Best wishes to you and your family for good health and happiness.