Monday, July 7, 2008

Bye Bye Crib



Bennett has never been one to love his crib. I blame myself and all the traveling we do. It's gotten to the point where he refuses to go down in his crib. I know, I know....how can an 18 month old refuse? Well, he'll cry for hours...yes, hours. I've let him cry it out for 2 hours (no lie) before. Finally, one night about 3 weeks ago, in the middle of the night out of desperation, I just layed Bennett down on the floor. He immediately went to sleep. What???? Rather sleep on the floor? Craziness! But after a couple of nights on the floor, we moved his mattress out of his crib and put it on the floor until we had the time to convert his crib into a toddler bed. Here's a picture of Bennett crashing on his mattress in the floor....bachelor style! I'm proud to say we have since gotten the toddler bed set up and he's sleeping much better. Whew!

No comments: