Monday, July 7, 2008

Our "To Go" Pile




I've been trying to organize my baby bends. Guess I got lazy when storing Bennett's old baby clothes, etc., so now I'm going back through all of it and getting rid of the stuff I don't think Baby #2 will be using. Obviously, we'll know more later this month when we find out what we're having. This hat was a gift from New Mexico. It's too small for Bennett, so it was in my "to go" pile. It's been in that pile for quite sometime now, but Bennett keeps digging it out. He wears it all the time.....sometimes that's all he's wearing. I found him up from his nap the other day with no diaper on and just the hat. He wore it on the way to church, on the way to Tuscaloosa, in the lake this weekend and continues to wear it. I've snapped a few pics, so you'll get the idea.

No comments: