Sunday, November 23, 2008

Decorating the Tree
















I know it's a little early for this. I usually make it a point to wait until after Thanksgiving to start decorating, but under the circumstances, we wanted to make sure we got the tree up this year. Bennett is a huge help. CeCe found us the perfect tree and I spent the afternoon getting out our Christmas decorations. When I didn't find many of our ornaments, I remembered trashing some of the old, yucky ones from last year with the intention of hitting the post-holiday sales and restocking. Bennett did a great job hanging the few we had left. We'll be making a quick trip to grab more tomorrow. Fletcher got home from school in time to take a few pictures of Bennett in action. Please disregard my humongous belly....we're about 10 days from due date.

No comments: