Saturday, August 28, 2010

Early Birthday Celebration




Fletcher gets on the ship this Thursday, so he mentioned doing an early birthday dinner for me. I got a sitter and we headed out to dinner Friday night. We took a little drive to Maeda Point and then to the Nagahama Dam before deciding where to eat. The sunset was beautiful! I have been wanting to try this little cafe literally about 50 yards from our house, so that's where we went. I would give you a cool name, but I think it's actually called The Cafe. :) And to my surprise, Fletcher had invited a few of our newly-made friends. We had a wonderful dinner with wine and champagne. Kudos to Fletcher for planning something so thoughtful! And on my actual birthday, we're "suppose" to get our furniture which will call for another celebration!

No comments: