Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bennett Turns 4!










Happy Birthday, Bennett! 4 years ago, today I got inducted into the coolest club on the planet.....the Mommy's Club! I have to say I have learned so much from these two little boys. Bennett, bless his heart, came right before Christmas, so it's always a challenge to organize something fun and special. We decided to have a party for Bennett at school with all of his little friends. His main request was that he wanted a firetruck birthday cake. We had one of those last year if my memory serves me right, but it's his bday. I managed to come through on the cake and even got a picture of his face when Fletcher showed him the cake. His classmates were wonderful in celebrating with him. We're so blessed by this little boy. Happy birthday Bennett!!!

P.S. As you can see, Aunt Katie's super hero gifts were a big hit! Beau likes to wear him naked.

No comments: