Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aquarium Again






The weekend before last we went to the aquarium.....again. We love it up there and always seem to see something new. This time we got to watch the dolphin show which was wonderful. It was all in the Japanese, so the silly Americans that didn't move back with everyone got a little soaked, to which Beau responded with a shout out calling the dolphin a "yucky, poopy dolphin". We had lunch at our favorite spot right in front of the seawater tank. The highlight of the day for the boys was probably the soda they had at lunch. Yes, soda! The drink menu is limited and.....well, I pick my battles. They paid for it. I ran them on the many playgrounds after lunch to ensure I wasn't getting into a car with caffeine-crazy toddlers. It was a wonderful day spent with two of my favorite boys.

No comments: