Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Fletcher!!!



















Today (since we're on the "Asia" time zone....I say that b/c I'm not sure what we call our zone) it's Father's Day here! Only here, so I'll celebrate my daddy tomorrow on his Father's Day. Happy, Happy Father's Day to Fletcher! He's the best daddy to our two little boys. We're so blessed to have him and I'm thrilled to see that Bennett and Beau have him to look up to. His kindness and patience are two of my favorite qualities of his and I hope those pass down to our boys. We love you too much for words!

Fletcher wanted to go to Round 1 today to play all the indoor games and keep the boys out of the sun in the heat of the day. It was awesome! From tennis, to soccer, to skateboarding, to a huge kids play area with massage chairs for the parents. Can I get an AMEN?! We had a blast and it wore the boys out. I have to say I love, love, love my little family of four. I am blessed!

No comments: