Saturday, June 11, 2011

Touring Oki w/ Grammy & Papa





























Grammy and Papa made the long haul to come visit us (really to come visit Bennett and Beau), but we'll take what we can get. They arrived sans earthquake or tsunami which started their visit off on the right foot. Grammy is an amazing photographer, so you'll have to excuse my excessive posting of my boys, but with pictures like these.....I just couldn't help myself. Our weather this past week has bordered on perfection and I've been informed it's because the self-elected emporer (Daddy) had a talk with the weather gods. And about this "emporer" business....Dad saw the throne at Shuri Castle and decided he needed one of those. He missed his calling as an emporer. Grammy and I just go with it. :) We've been up and down and all around this island and enjoyed every minute of it. We're savoring our last few days with the panhandle pair. I think they make for good islanders. These pics are of our first few days siteseeing at Shuri Castle, the Peace Memorial, and around our neighborhood.

No comments: