Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bennett is 11 Months!



So we're quickly (really way to quickly for me) approaching our 1 year mark and my baby boy is growing up too fast. I'm enjoying everyday. I think I'm one of those annoying moms who thinks her child is so funny....and so smart....and so handsome....., but I can't help it. I really have such a good time with him. Last night we watched the Vols win in the 4th or 5th (or maybe it was only 3rd) overtime. It felt like 5, but I can't remember now. Bennett sat in my lap watching. After a while I thought he had to have dozed off, but he hadn't. He was just watching the Vols. He's never sat that still. I took his temp....thought this kid must be ill. Guess their born with this SEC addiction. Anyway, these have been the best 11 months ever!

1 comment:

Jason and Kyla said...

These pictures are beautiful! What a doll!