Thursday, November 1, 2007

Busy Body



I can't believe November is alreay here. Crazy how fast time flies. This is by far my favorite time of year. Just wanted to post a few pics. Bennett has discovered the stairs in our house and as proud I am of his progress....I'm so sad that I now have to add those stairs to my worry list. I'm also posting a picture of Bennett in the funny "bat hat" Papa and Grammy sent us. The only way I could get him to leave it on long enough for a picture was to throw his pacifiers on his tray to keep his hands occupied. He's quick! And then finally, I'm posting a picture of Bennett's new toy. Our good pal, William, passed this one along since he's done playing with it. Bennett loves it! I do too. He was so busy working the buttons, I got a ton of ironing done. :)

No comments: