Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Veteran's Day!


Since Fletcher has served in Iraq 3 separate times and continues to serve in the United States Marine Corps, Veteran's Day means so much to us. This weekend was the USMC's 232nd birthday ("Sempre Fi" as Fletcher would say). I'm so proud of my husband and hope Bennett grows up understanding the sacrifices these soldiers make. This morning, Fletcher was in the Veteran's Day parade held in downtown Atlanta, so we went to watch and show our support. Bennett loved it! Our good pals, Callie and Matt, went with us....which was huge considering we all stayed up way too late last night playing Spades and Hearts. I hate to make accusations....but I think the boys cheat. :) I know Fletcher was hating his alarm clock this morning at 6:30.


Happy Veteran's Day!!!!

No comments: