Monday, November 5, 2007

Our First Haircut



We decided Saturday that it was time for Bennett to get his hair shaped up. Not that you can tell from the pictures, but it was starting to look a little scraggly. Again, the pictures don't do it justice, but the lady did a great job. She left my baby some hair and just got the scraggles in the front, over the ears, and in the back for me. Bennett was less than excited about the whole experience. I wish I had videoed it for the records, but I was too busy holding his arms OR legs at times. At one point, my child grabbed the lady's boob, squeezed, and pushed her away. Yes, a proud parent moment for me. BUT the end result after the tears and tantrum was a well-groomed haircut and a certificate with a lock Bennett's hair to prove it.

1 comment:

Chesley said...

We have had several tantruns getting our hair cut. In fact it has been EVERY time since we started over a year ago. I always have hair all over me because of the holding I have to do. This past week I bought some clippers at Wal-Mart so we could cut Garrett's hair at home. He still cried but pinning him in the sink helped. You might keep a cheap pair of clippers in mind.
Bennett is so cute! I can't believe he is almost one!