Monday, February 18, 2008

Back to DFW








After spending 5 days in the Texas panhandle, we hopped a plane back to Dallas to finish up our trip in Bonham. We visited Nanny and Papaw, aunts, uncles and cousins in Roxton, and got to spend time with Nina, Pa, and Aunt Jade. Bennett made a few appearances at Nina's school and got to meet her class on Valentine's Day (we delivered the dancing dog in picture 1). I took advantage of the babysitters got to have a dinner with my college friends in Dallas. I so miss those girls! I managed to entertain Bennett until Pa got home to take him outside each afternoon. Bennett loved riding his tractor in the circle drive.....so glad Bonham is a small town with NO traffic. I must say, he loves his Aunt Jadie too! She lets him jump on the bed and do all kinds of fun stuff.

No comments: