Monday, February 18, 2008

Visiting Nanny& Papaw









We're so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving family. Two of the most caring people are Willie and CJ Smith (actually my step-grandparents). We joined their family when I was about 5 years old and as long as I can remember, they've been grandparents to me. They've always treated my brother and I (and my sister for that matter) as if we were one of their own. It's so exciting to see Bennett get to experience their love too. This trip to Texas we got to visit with them on two separate occasions. Bennett and Willie just played and played. I'm afraid he might have worn her out. He talked on her phone for the longest time and then would spin CJ in his recliner back and forth. It was such a nice time and we can't wait to get back to Denison to visit them again.

No comments: