Monday, February 18, 2008

Our February Trip






Bennett and I left on Jan 31st for our Texas trip. Fletcher was busy flying in and out of town for work, so we thought this would be a great opportunity for us to visit family and friends in the lonestar state. We spent a few days in Bonham with Nina & Pa. I had the luxury of getting a massage and facial while I was there (thanks Nina!!!!) and enjoyed watching the Super Bowl with my college friends while Nina hung out with Bennett (again, thanks Nina!). Bennett found his favorite "inside" passtime which is emptying the tupperware drawer. He soon got bored with that one and decided to move up to the dish towel and miscellaneous drawers. I caught the little guy in the act and had to post a few pics. Bennett's favorite "outside" passtime was leading Pa or Nina or Jade around the backyard practicing his walking. I must say he came back from Texas with mad walking skill!!! Yeah Bennett!

No comments: