Monday, February 18, 2008

Hanging out in Roxton





Bennett loves his cousin, Lane. Lane is 3 and a half and as soon as Bennett saw him, he had to hug him. We haven't learned the importance of "personal space" yet and I think Bennett was getting a little to close for Lane's taste. BUT I had to take pictures of it. Bennett just kept hugging him. Wherever Lane went, Bennett was right behind him. One picture, he's standing so close to Lane you can see the discomfort on his face and Bennett just stares. Bless his heart, he was just so excited to see his playmate. We spent one afternoon in Roxton at my Aunt Carol's house. Aunt Golda was there and my cousins Doug, Melissa, and Audrey came by after work. I grew up spending lots of weekends here and had such a great time catching up with them.

No comments: