Monday, September 13, 2010

Keeping Busy





Sunday morning we got up and headed out to church on Kadena at the Chapel. They have a sweet little service that we've enjoyed attending. Unfortunately, Beau wasn't wanting to stay in the nursery, so I got summoned about 2 seconds after the sermon began. That's okay...I got to worship with the music and Bennett has been coming with me and doing great. I had packed a picnic, so we headed onto the park for lunch and play. Our plans were ambitious...church, lunch/play, and if we were still awake we'd head to the movies to catch Toy Story 3. We were still awake (Beau barely), so we got our popcorn and skittles and picked our seats for the movie. This was Beau's first movie in a theater and he did great. We almost made it to the end, but when the popcorn runs out that kids bolts. :) Sorry if the posts gets a little monotonous, but it's the only way Fletcher can see pics of the boys. I've promised to post as often as I can.

No comments: