Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tidwell's Take on Torii Beach (Again)










We love Torii Beach because it's about a 10 minute drive from our house, it's beautiful, and it's easy (they have the chairs and umbrellas = less for me to carry). This morning we got our things together, packed our lunches, and headed out for the day. We've been spoiled to beautiful beach weather, so we're taking advantage of it. I have to admit, a big part of me would love to be lazy and watch college football today, but my two little partners just aren't complying with that. The boys are going to be so sick of me following them with a camera, but I keep saying "just one more for Daddy" and that seems to work for now. I never thought I would say Bennett was my "cautious" one, but compared to his younger brother, he definitely is. Beau likes to taste-test everything...the sand, the ocean water, caterpillars (we stopped that before it happened). I have to say, between the wrestling and fighting, these two are big buddies and best playmates which is nice for me.

No comments: